The Client receives FIXED price (in daily and hourly settlements), depending on market conditions. This means that the Client receives a fixed price within the agreed price range and, if it goes beyond the agreed price range, participates in the profit or partially shares the risk of price drop.
- has the opportunity to participate in the increase of market prices but also bears the risk of a possible drop in electricity market prices
- does not make forecasts of daily and hourly energy production,
- does not bear additional exchange fees connected with sale of electricity on the Polish Power Exchange (TGE),
- does not pay any Commercial Operator (OH) fees,
- does not bear the risk of balancing costs.